Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Quickie Recipe: Simple Caramelized Peaches



The other night I was suffering from a killer sweet tooth but didn't want to totally ruin the hour of yoga I had done earlier that day. (#thestruggle) I remembered that I had a gorgeous white peach from the farmers market in my fridge that was about to go bad. I got a little creative and whipped up this insanely easy and addictive dessert... here's what you do:

Ingredients
1 large peach
1 tbsp coconut oil
2 tbsp brown sugar
dash of cinnamon
1 tbsp agave
vanilla frozen yogurt (or go for broke with ice cream)

Preparation
Cut peach into thin sections. 

Heat coconut oil in saute pan on med/low heat. Add peaches and begin to simmer. Add in brown sugar, cinnamon, and agave. Cook until peaches are tender. 

Serve in a shallow bowl with a dollop of vanilla yogurt! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Leave a comment!