Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Featured Today on Emma Kisstina!


I am SO excited! Today I'm being featured by the wildly talented Kristina Hultkrantz, aka Emma Kisstina . Born and raised in the states (a fellow New Englander!) Kristina purchased a one way ticket to Stockholm, Sweden and has since made that her home. 

I am honored to be part of her popular "What In My Bag" series! I have been lusting over this series for quite some time and was thrilled when I got the email to participate! I sent her photos of some of my essentials and when I saw the finished product, I was floored! 

Please take a moment to look at some of her other works including my favorites below. Can you guess who these items belong to??



Jackie Kennedy What's in my Bag Portrait Fashion Illustration Art Poster Carrie Bradshaw What's in my Bag Portrait Fashion Illustration Art Print

Audrey Hepburn What's in my Bag Portrait Fashion Illustration Art Print

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Leave a comment!