Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Sip On This! A Collection of Liquid Nutrition

Check out Liquid Nutrition!
by Kasey's Kitchen at Foodie.com
We are well on our way into 2015 and if you're like me, those resolutions have already started to dwindle down to a "good effort". Sometimes making those drastic promises to yourself can get really overwhelming and you just end up throwing in the towel...and not the gym towel.

I think that something I've learned over the years of making these "resolutions" is that it needs to be about baby steps and small lifestyle changes in order to get yourself on a routine. One thing that will help kickstart this lifestyle change would be incorporating nutrition packed smoothies and juices into your diet. With the recipes in the collection below that I've created with Foodie.com there's no shortage of good-for-you gulps! You get an insane amount of antioxidants, vitamins, and all that other good stuff on top of a super tasty snack! How can you go wrong? Who wants to join me in trying some of these in 2015 and sip our way to a healthier year!



*Disclosure - This post was created in partnership with Foodie.com and Mode Media. I was compensated for my time and content. All opinions are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Leave a comment!